Our school's mission and vision statements are grounded in the following affirmations:
- GOD is the creator and sustainer of all that exists. God has given us freedom and responsibility for our own choices as well as the special task of being stewards of the created order. God's loving nature invites us to commit our lives to Him.
- JESUS CHRIST is God's only Son, who lived, died, and rose from the dead in order that people could live in loving relationship with God. Jesus Christ offers forgiveness for people's sins as well as the gift of a more satisfying life today and the promise of living forever with God. Jesus' life is our example and His teachings are to be followed and obeyed in our own experience.
- The BIBLE is our witness of God's revelation to us. The Bible gives us a true account of God's interaction with people in history and acts as a guide to faith and discipleship for the church. God's Holy Spirit uses the written Word to give life to the church and to help people to grow in faith.
- The CHURCH is the body of Christ on earth. The church as a community of faith seeks to be a visible alternative in our world by calling people to new relationships with God, and to love and serve each other. The church rejects the use of violence, including warfare, as a means of solving conflict. The church grows in faith, unity, service and witness when it is a caring and loving community empowered by prayer.
- The JOURNEY OF FAITH is a life-long process involving the total person. Our words and actions of faith and hope, as well as our honest seeking, lead us to reconciling relationships with God and with each other.
- CHRISTIAN EDUCATION is a way of being with and relating to children and young people so that, through opportunities for social, academic and spiritual growth, they are encouraged to accept themselves as persons of worth and purpose. The call of Christian education is toward wholesome living in the family, church and community, through lives of obedience to the way of Jesus Christ.