Parking Lot Guidelines
To ensure a safe environment for our students we ask that parents be aware of our parking lot rules.
Please read the rules and take a look at the fantastic staff video below to understand what you can and can not do in the parking lot.
- Please respect the one way traffic that we have in our parking lot. Upon entry turn right to keep traffic flowing in a circular motion. Please DO NOT drive the WRONG way into the middle of the parking lot.
- Please keep the inside lane moving through. No stopping at the top of the curve in the inside lane. Just keep on driving.
- Please use the curb lane near the school for pick up and drop off only. If your child isn't waiting there for you, please make a circle and come back again. This will help to keep traffic flowing.
- The right hand parallel parking is 5 minute parking only! Please don't leave your vehicle there for extended periods.
- Please stay on the sidewalk and use the crosswalks when walking to and from your vehicle.
- Please don't use your cell phones while driving in our parking lot.
- Please do NOT park in any of the areas marked with yellow lines or No Parking signs.
Thank you for helping keep our parking lot accident free!